The world’s best selling hovercraft – last chance to grab a bargain!
From only £7000.00 %20 VAT!
With the introduction of the new Marlin III, we have just a handful of slots available for production of the Marlin II and we’re making available at an ‘end of line’ price!
These UK, hand built machines provide incredible thrills and are a fantastic first craft for leisure or recreational use. They’re easy to drive, look after and store and are absolutely the most exciting and addictive way to get onto the water… or mud, sand, snow, grass or beach! In fact, these amazing little machines will travel over almost any ‘sealed’ surface at speeds up to 45mph.
They’re absolutely fantastic in intertidal areas, and can travel straight from water to land and back again without any change in the sensation of ‘floating on air.’ And floating you are – 25cms above the ground on an air cushion which means you glide effortlessly over small obstacles and can fly straight up the slipway or beach to the waiting trailer!
Choose from either the ‘Freestyle’ – the basic version or the more highly specified ‘Extreme.’ The Freestyle offers a simply equipped craft with all the thrills of its more highly specified brother which has also found a home amongst many ‘driving events’ businesses both in the UK and overseas – and is priced at just £7,000.00%20VAT
Alternatively, the ‘Extreme’ adds a dial kit, upgraded engine, padded seating, lights, and increased colour choice. The last few bargains will be priced at £8900.00%20VAT.
But be quick – when they’re gone, they’re gone, and the Mark III has to be more expensive!
- Your choice of colours from our standard range.
- Powered by Briggs & Stratton 35bhp (freestyle) or 37bhp (Extreme) engine
- Revs at just 3800rpm
- Low noise (78dbA at 25m) at a low frequency
- Electric start
- Very frugal – drinks just 5-6 litres fuel per hour.
- Commercial engine power means long service intervals and long service life.
- Very robust craft and engine.
- Cheap and easy to maintain segmented, flexible skirt.
- Simple driving controls consisting of handlebars and throttle – that’s it!
- Training takes less than ten minutes per driver.
- The only small hovercraft to have made multiple two way crossings of the English Channel.
- Completed eight challenging 1000km ‘Rhone Raids’ on Rhone & Soane Rivers.
- National Coastal Racing Champions in 2005/2006
- Inaugural National ‘Formula 503’ champions and current front runners in Formula 2.
- Suppliers of craft to the makers of the BBC’s ‘Frozen Planet’ for use in Arctic conditions.
- As driven (and loved!) by ‘Top Gear’s’ Jeremy Clarkson, and the ‘Nitro Circus’ crew.
- The only small hovercraft to have completed a two way crossing of the Irish Sea.
- In use around the world in hundreds of different applications from flood response to cockling and from mud-sampling to yacht tenders!
For more details, take a look at our website at www.flyingfishhovercraft.co.uk or contact Emma on 01304 619820 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 01304 619820 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting for a chat.