Flying Fish Hovercraft are delighted to offer an unusual and exciting business package. As manufacturer of The Snapper, we have a hovercraft available which is designed and built specifically for usage within events businesses for driving experiences.
These UK, hand built, little machines provide incredible thrills to the public at activity centres and driving experiences at a number of venues in the UK and abroad. We’ve operated our own events business for ten years in Kent and are now making them available as a package including the hovercraft, spares, training and all the other necessary equipment and support you need to add them to your existing events business or start from scratch as a profitable and fun business.
The package price of £20,000.00%20VAT includes much more than ‘just’ two fabulous Snappers.
- Two Snapper Hovercraft (for full details, see below)
- Road trailer
- Two craft covers
- Spares package including replacement skirt segments, blades & belt, service parts, cables, various fixings etc totalling approx £1000.00
- Use of our website design and a credit towards establishing a web presence.
- Online ticketing/voucher system
- Vouchers/Gift Certificates/Presentation Certificates & brochures all provided and with your own details.
- Visit to your site to advise on course design / training your staff (UK Mainland only – overseas visits may incur an additional cost.)
- One day training for company principle/administration
- Introductions to packaging and ticketing companies.
- Advice on where to source insurance.
The Snapper was developed specifically to provide a thrilling driving experience for the public at events and activities centres. These incredible little craft are easy to drive and fast enough to be fun. They’re tough, easy to repair and easily serviced with long service intervals. They look fantastic and are professionally finished with a strong fibreglass hull and stainless steel fittings.
We’ve personally run these craft and events for over ten years and in that time have learned everything there is to know about maintaining and repairing them. No other manufacturer produces a craft which is designed specifically for driving experiences, or has as much experience of operating their own craft as Flying Fish does.
- Your choice of colours from our standard range.
- Powered by Briggs & Stratton 23bhp engine
- Revs at just 3800rpm
- Low noise (74dbA at 25m) at a low frequency
- Electric start
- Very frugal – drinks just 5-6 litres fuel per hour.
- Commercial engine power means long service intervals and long service life.
- Very robust craft and engine.
- Cheap and easy to maintain segmented, flexible skirt.
- Simple driving controls consisting of handlebars and throttle – that’s it!
- Training takes less than ten minutes per driver.
A grassy field and a watersplash! That’s all you need to provide to complete the requirements of this unusual and sought after event. You can even dig your own water-splashes if there is no water on your potential site, which is what we’ve done at our own event.
You can work from a home office, taking bookings either by phone, your websites ticketing system (included) or from voucher companies. We’ll show you how to train folks in under ten minutes before they start pursuit events, relays and individual competitions.
You’ll easily ‘process’ 30 people a day at an average rate of £65.00per person. With good marketing, you should fill most weekends through spring, summer and early autumn – producing a turnover of around £3900.00 per weekend with an excellent profit.
This isn’t speculation – it’s proven figures!
Flying Fish Hovercraft
Flying Fish is a family owned business based in Dover, Kent producing recreational and light commercial hovercraft. Firmly established as one of Europe’s largest hovercraft manufacturers, the business has developed the craft over ten years in which time hundreds of hovercraft have been sold throughout the world. Alongside this, Flying Fish run their own events business in both Australia & the UK, and have taught literally thousands of people to drive their craft.
Flying Fish have proven their craft in the harshest possible environments and taken on the biggest challenges. For instance,
- The only small hovercraft to have made multiple two way crossings of the English Channel.
- Completed eight challenging 1000km ‘Rhone Raids’ on Rhone & Soane Rivers.
- National Coastal Racing Champions in 2005/2006
- Inaugural National ‘Formula 503’ champions.
- Suppliers of craft to the makers of the BBC’s ‘Frozen Planet’ for use in Arctic conditions.
- The only small hovercraft to have completed a two way crossing of the Irish Sea.
- In use around the world in hundreds of different applications from flood response to cockling and from mud-sampling to yacht tenders!
Today, employing six full-time staff at their factory in Dover, the business continues to supply thrill seekers with exciting, reasonably priced hovercraft and commercial users with a vehicle able to access all areas at very moderate cost.
For more details, contact Emma on 01304 829944 for a chat.
Please note – this package is not available for sale in Kent.